Welcome to the comprehensive Class 10 NCERT course page! Here, we cover all subjects and lessons as per the NCERT curriculum for class 10 students.
Be it Mathematics, Science, Social Science or English, each subject is addressed in an easy-to-understand, interactive manner.
Each lesson incorporates detailed explanations, illustrations, real-life examples, and NCERT textbooks solutions, making concepts clear and learning more engaging.
Furthermore, we offer additional resources like revision notes, extra questions, and sample papers.
Our aim is to help you gain in-depth knowledge and confidence to excel in your examinations. Let’s embark on this academic journey and make learning a delightful experience!
The Course Covers The Following Subjects
1. Mathematics – Real Numbers, Polynomials, Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables, Quadratic Equations, Arithmetic Progressions, Triangles, Coordinate Geometry, Introduction to Trigonometry, Some Applications of Trigonometry, Circles, Constructions, Areas Related to Circles, Surface Areas and Volumes, Statistics, Probability.
2. Science – Chemical Reactions and Equations, Acids, Bases and Salts, Metals and Non-metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Periodic Classification of Elements, Life Processes, Control and Coordination, How do organisms reproduce?, Heredity and Evolution, Light – Reflection and Refraction, Human Eye and Colourful World, Electricity, Magnetic Effects of Electric Current, Sources of Energy, Our Environment, Management of Natural Resources.
3. Social Science – India and the Contemporary World – II (History), Contemporary India – II (Geography), Understanding Economic Development (Economics), Democratic Politics – II (Political Science).
4. English – First Flight, Footprints without Feet.
5. Hindi – Kshitij, Kritika, Sparsh, Sanchayan.