Test 2 on Physics . Class 9th Topic – Motion.
- Distinguish between speed and velocity?
- What is acceleration?
- Graphically prove the first equation of motion?
- Graphically prove the second equation of motion?
- Graphically prove the third equation of motion?
- What is nature if speed time graph for uniform and non uniform motion?
- The brakes applied to a car produce acceleration of 6m/s2 in the opposite direction to the motion. If the car takes 2seconds to stop after the application of brake. Calculate the distance it travels during this time?
- A bus starting from rest moves with a uniform acceleration of 0.1m/s-2 for 2 minutes . find the speed acquired b. The distance travelled?
- A trolley going down an inclined plane has an acceleration of of 2cm/s2. What will be its velocity 3s after the start?
- A stone is thrown vertically upwards with a velocity of 5m/s. If the acceleration of the stone during its motion is 10m/s2 in the downward direction . what will be the height attained by the stone and how much time it will take to reach there?
- A ball gently dropped from a height of 20m. If its velocity increases uniformly at the 10m/s 2. With what velocity it will strike the ground? after what time will nit strike the ground?
- What is uniform circular motion?
- An artificial satellite is moving with a circular orbit of radius 42250 km. Calculate its speed if it takes 24 hours to revolve around the earth?
Motion Lesson For Class 9th