This Page is Dedicated For Students as well as learners who are studying under NIOS or want to appear class 10th Board Exam Under NIOS.
Find Free Study Materials , Exam Scheduled , Test Series , Previous Year Papers and Assignments Solutions Here.
NIOS Syllabus .
|Course||Subject Offered||Scheme of Studies|
Hindi(201), English(202), Bengali(203), Marathi(204), Telugu(205), Urdu(206), Gujarati(207), Kannada(208), Sanskrit(209), Punjabi(210), Assamese (228),Nepali(231), Malayalam(232), Oriya(233), Arabic (235),Persian (236), Tamil (237)
Mathematics(211),Science and Technology(212), Social Science(213), Economics(214), Business Studies(215), Home Science(216), Data Entry Operation(E)(229), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223), Painting (225),Data Entry Operations (229)
|· Five Subjects with atleast one language or atmost two languages.
· Minimum of five subjects.
· Two additional subject can also be taken.
· The Learners are however advised to select the subjects as per their future plan of study and work.
Hindi(301), English(302), Bangla (303), Tamil (304), Odia (305), Urdu(306), Gujarati (307), Sanskrit (309), Punjabi (310)
Mathematics(311), Home Science(321), Psychology(328), Geography(316), Economics(318), Business Studies(319), Painting (332), Data entry Operation(336)
Physics(312), History(315), Library and Information Sc.(339),
* Chemistry(313), Political Science(317),”>*Mass Communication (335)
Biology(314), Accountancy(320),*Introduction to Law (338),
Computer Science(330), Sociology(331), Environmental Science (333)
Learner can opt only one subject from each of Group C,D,E and F
- Secondary Means Class 10th Examinations
- Senior Secondary Means class 12th Examination
- A student has to Take at least Five Subjects to appear in the Exams
- Student has to choose at least one language paper and max two language paper for the exam
- From Group C,D,E,F You can choose only one subjects from each group. for example you cannot take Chemistry(313) and Political Science(317), Mass Communication (335) as they are in one Group.
NIOS Assignment and Solved papers Available in Amazon. Click here to Download