PERIODIC CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS
- There are 115 elements known at present
- it is very difficult to study the properties of all these elements separately.
- So, elements in the same group have similar properties.
- As more elements were discovered, the study of elements and their properties and
- also their classification became very alive in the scientific world.
- Placing similar groups and species together is known as Classification.
This Lesson will cover the Following Topics
NEWLANDS’ LAW OF OCTAVES
MENDELEEV’S PERIODIC TABLE
MAKING ORDER OUT OF CHAOS – THE MODERN PERIODIC TABLE
Previous Year Questions