- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Agriculture Basics
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on the Agriculture topic as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about Agriculture Types and more
How To Utilise the test on Agriculture topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Intensive subsistence farming is mostly practised in which of the following kind of area?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following is a Rabi crop?CorrectIncorrect
What are the three major cropping seasons of India?CorrectIncorrect
Coffee Cultivation was first introduced in:CorrectIncorrect
Choose the option that correctly describes a system of agriculture where a single crop is grown on a large area.CorrectIncorrect
The Arabica coffee was initially brought to India from:CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following is a major protein source in a vegetarian diet?CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following serves as an example of non-food crops?CorrectIncorrect
Primitive subsistence farming is also known as:CorrectIncorrect
The agricultural practice of growing vegetables and fruits is known as:CorrectIncorrect