- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Food and Non-food crops
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on the Agriculture topic as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about Agriculture Types and more
How To Utilise the test on Agriculture topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
What is India’s rank in respect to paddy cultivation?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Jowar, Bajra and Ragi are examples of?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
Which of the following is the most suitable soil for growing maize?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
Which of the following crop is rich in protein?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
Wheat is a rabi crop and requires a ___________ growing season.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
Cultivation of a variety of food and non-food crops depend upon the variation of which of the following options?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
The cultivation of Arabica coffee is confined to which of the following hills?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
Which among the following is not a production region of rubber?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
Jute grows well on ________________ soilsCorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
India is a producer of ______________ fruits.CorrectIncorrect