- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Technological and Institutional Reforms in Agriculture.
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on the Agriculture topic as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about Agriculture Types and more
How To Utilise the test on Agriculture topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
What does KCC stand for?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Who initiated the Bhoodan-Gramdan movement?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
What is the grouping of small land holdings into a bigger one called?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
What was the main focus of India’s 1st five year plan?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
______________ included both institutional and technical reforms.CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
_______________industry in Manchester and Liverpool flourished due to the availability of good quality cotton from India.CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
Which among the following is announced by the government in support of a crop?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
Champaran Movement took place in which one of the following state?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
________ does not a negative impact on the environment.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
___________________ is recognised as a powerful supplement in inventing new hybrid varieties of seeds.CorrectIncorrect