- This test series seeks to test your understanding of the Agrobased industries
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which one of the following agro-based industry is the largest employer in India?CorrectIncorrect
____________ the only industry in the country, which is self-reliant and complete in the value chain, i.e. from raw material to the highest value-added products.CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following provides large scale employment to weavers in their homes as a cottage industry?CorrectIncorrect
Where was the first successful textile mill established in India?CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following country is the largest producer of Jute in the world?CorrectIncorrect
Where was the first Jute mill in India set-up?CorrectIncorrect
When was the National Jute Policy formulated?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following country is the second largest producer in the world?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following country occupies the first place in the production of jaggery and khandsari?CorrectIncorrect
Which country has the largest installed capacity of spindles in the world?CorrectIncorrect