- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Chemical Industries
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which among the following industrial and manufacturing sector does chemical industries belong to?CorrectIncorrect
Sulphuric acid is used to manufacture which one of the following products?CorrectIncorrect
Petrochemicals are used for manufacturing what type of products?CorrectIncorrect
The _____________ industry is centred around the production of nitrogenous fertilizers (mainly urea), phosphatic fertilizers and ammonium phosphate (DAP)CorrectIncorrect
What was the one main cause behind the expansion of fertilizer industries in India?CorrectIncorrect
The cement industry requires raw materials such as:CorrectIncorrect
Where was the first cement plant set up in India?CorrectIncorrect
What was the main reason behind the coming in of new and contemporary automobile models that stimulated the demand for vehicles in the market?CorrectIncorrect
Aluminium is extracted from which of the following raw material?CorrectIncorrect
What type of Chemicals are petrochemicals?CorrectIncorrect