- This test series seeks to test your understanding of the Importance of Manufacturing
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The manufacturing sector is considered the _____________ of development.CorrectIncorrect
Manufacturing industries reduce the heavy dependence of people on which one of the following source of income?CorrectIncorrect
Industrial development is a precondition for the eradication which of the following economic problems?CorrectIncorrect
Which one among the following aids in the expanding of trade, commerce and foreign exchange?CorrectIncorrect
Countries that transform their ____________ into a wide variety of ____________ of a higher value are prosperous.CorrectIncorrect
India’s prosperity lies in which one of the following prospects?CorrectIncorrect
What was the main philosophy behind the public sector industries and joint sector ventures in India?CorrectIncorrect
What is the main reason behind the establishment of industries in tribal and backward areas?CorrectIncorrect
Agriculture and industry are not _________ of each other. They move hand in hand.CorrectIncorrect
The development and competitiveness of manufacturing industry have made the production processes_________.CorrectIncorrect