- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Industrial Pollution and Environmental Degradation
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
_____________ is caused by the presence of a high proportion of undesirable gases, such as sulphur dioxide and carbon monoxide.CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
__________ is caused by organic and inorganic industrial wastes and effluents discharged into rivers.CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
___________ of water occurs when hot water from factories and thermal plants is drained into rivers and ponds before cooling.CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
_______________ can also cause hearing impairment, increased heart rate and blood pressure among other physiological effects.CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
What does NTPC stand for?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
Which among the following pose an immense threat to the groundwater?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
Which among the following gases does not contribute to air pollution?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
How can industrial pollution of freshwater be reduced?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
The main culprits behind water pollution are?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
What is the full form of EMS?CorrectIncorrect