- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Manufacturing Industries
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Question 1 of 10
Which among the following factors is a prime reason for the location of the aluminium smelting plant?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
Which one of the following industries uses limestone as a raw material?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
Which one of the following factors plays the most important role in the location of an industry in a particular region?CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
Which among the following industries manufactures telephones and computer?CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
The processing of raw materials into more valuable products falls under what kind of activity?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 10
Which among the following agencies, markets steel for the public sector plants?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
Which one of the following industries uses bauxite as a raw material?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
Which of the following statements regarding manufacturing is false?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
Industries that use minerals as raw material are called:CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
Cotton textile industry is an example of:CorrectIncorrect