- This test series seeks to test your understanding of the Industries: Its location and contribution to National economy importance of Manufacturing
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
The industries that produce goods for direct use by consumers is known as:CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following statements is not correct regarding spinning sector in India?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following is not true regarding the National Jute Policy of 2005?CorrectIncorrect
What is the per capita consumption of steel in India?CorrectIncorrect
Air pollution is the result of?CorrectIncorrect
Which one among the following states have the largest number of cotton textile centers?CorrectIncorrect
Most of India’s jute mills are located on the banks of which of the following river?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following air services provides services to Oil and Natural Gas Commission in its off-shore operations?CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following is the correct meaning of agglomeration economies?CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following industries has been an earner of some major foreign exchange in the last few years?CorrectIncorrect