- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Manufacturing Industries
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Which of the following industries is not an example of a heavy industry?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following public sector plants is located in Chhattisgarh?CorrectIncorrect
TISCO is an example of:CorrectIncorrect
People employed in the _________ manufacture the primary materials into finished goods.CorrectIncorrect
The economic strength of a country is measured by the development of _____________.CorrectIncorrect
industries which are owned and operated by the producers or suppliers of raw materials, workers or both are known as:CorrectIncorrect
___________use light raw materials and produce light goods such as electrical goods industries.CorrectIncorrect
________ plants are smaller, have electric furnaces, use steel scrap and sponge iron.CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following has gained popularity as a substitute for steel, copper, zinc and lead in several industries?CorrectIncorrect
The Software Technology Parks are set up by the government to provide:CorrectIncorrect