- This test series seeks to test your understanding of the Industries: Its location and contribution to National economy importance of Manufacturing
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to the Importance of Manufacturing
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
“Many industries tend to come together to make use of the advantages offered by the urban centres”. What is this type of economy called?CorrectIncorrect
The trend of growth rate in manufacturing over the last decade has been around____________.CorrectIncorrect
Since 2003, manufacturing is once again growing at the rate of __________.CorrectIncorrect
What is the full form of NMCC?CorrectIncorrect
Industrial locations are influenced by which one of the following factors?CorrectIncorrect
Where does the manufacturing activity tend to locate?CorrectIncorrect
What follows after the industrial activities?CorrectIncorrect
The industries which tend to come together to make use of the advantages offered by the urban centres are known as?CorrectIncorrect
What is the key to the decision of the factory location?CorrectIncorrect
Before independence, where were most of the manufacturing units located?CorrectIncorrect