This quiz seeks to evaluate your understanding of land resources.
- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Land resources.
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about types of Soil.
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).😍😍
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Land left without cultivation for one or less than one agricultural year is called:CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following is the most widespread relief feature of India?CorrectIncorrect
What is the main cause of land degradation in Punjab?CorrectIncorrect
The land which is left uncultivated for more than five agricultural years is known as?CorrectIncorrect
How many hectares of degraded land is there in India at present?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following is not a physical factor of land degradation?CorrectIncorrect
What is afforestation?CorrectIncorrect
The land that can’t be used for cultivation any more and has lost its fertility is known as:CorrectIncorrect
In which of the following states is the land degraded due to overgrazing?CorrectIncorrect
Which of the following human activities has led to land degradation?CorrectIncorrect