- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Resources and their types.
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about types of Resources.
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
You have Scored
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
- Review / Skip
Everything in our environment which satisfies our needs and is technologically accessable, economically feasible and culturally acceptable is known as:CorrectIncorrect
Choose the correct example of a Biotic resource.CorrectIncorrect
On the basis of origin, resources can be classified as:CorrectIncorrect
Renewable resources are also known as:CorrectIncorrect
Individual resources are owned by:CorrectIncorrect
Community owned resources are accessible to:CorrectIncorrect
Resources which are found in a region but has not been utilised is known as:CorrectIncorrect
Resources whose quantity and quality has been determined for utilisation are known as?CorrectIncorrect
Which one of the following is not an example of renewable resources?CorrectIncorrect
What are the resources obtained from nature and have life called?CorrectIncorrect