- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Resource planning and development
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about types of Resources.
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the following is not a global ecological crisis?CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following has led to global ecological crises?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 point(s)
Development that takes place without damaging the environment and doesn’t compromise with the needs of the future generation is known as:CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 point(s)
Rio de Janeiro Earth Summit, 1992 was held for addressing:CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 point(s)
What was Agenda 21?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following states is not rich in minerals and coal deposits?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the following is a scarce resource in Rajasthan?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 point(s)
At the international level what did the Club of Rome advocate?CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 point(s)
“There is enough for everybody’s need and not for any body’s greed” was quoted by:CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 point(s)
The concept of ‘Sustainable development’ was first introduced in which report?CorrectIncorrect