- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Resources and their types.
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about types of Soil.
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
1. Question1 point(s)
Soil is formed by the process of:CorrectIncorrect
2. Question1 point(s)
Where was the first International Earth Summit held?CorrectIncorrect
3. Question1 point(s)
Iron ore can be classified under what type of resource?CorrectIncorrect
4. Question1 point(s)
‘Tidal energy’ can be classified under what type of resource?CorrectIncorrect
5. Question1 point(s)
How far do the territorial waters of India extends up to?CorrectIncorrect
6. Question1 point(s)
What are the resources that take a long geological time to form called?CorrectIncorrect
7. Question1 point(s)
Area sown more than once in an agricultural year plus net sown area is known as?CorrectIncorrect
8. Question1 point(s)
The main cause of land degradation in Jharkhand is:CorrectIncorrect
9. Question1 point(s)
The most common type of soil found in the Northern plains of India is:CorrectIncorrect
10. Question1 point(s)
Red soil is mostly found in:CorrectIncorrect