- This test series seeks to test your understanding of Soil as a resource.
- The Test Consists of 10 Questions based on types of Resources as given in the NCERT Syllabus.
- Visit Here to Learn about types of Soil.
How To Utilise the test on Resources topic well
- Practice Practice Practice
- Read the Solutions and revise the concepts where ever you find issues.
- feel free to ask us any doubts or book a free class with us :).😍😍
0 of 10 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
|Table is loading|
|No data available|
Laterite Soil is useful for growing:CorrectIncorrect
Black Soil is deficient in:CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following soil is capable of self-aeration?CorrectIncorrect
Which one among the following is not a measure to aid soil conservation?CorrectIncorrect
The alluvial soil is composed of:CorrectIncorrect
Burial ground can be categorised under what type of resource?CorrectIncorrect
Ploughing along the contour lines to decelerate the flow of water down the slopes is known as:CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following is a biotic resource?CorrectIncorrect
The arrangement of soil in different layers (horizons) is known as:CorrectIncorrect
Which among the following is not a community owned resource?CorrectIncorrect