Democracy and Diversity
Many times people look at themselves and relate with others on the basis of how they look, their physical appearance, class, religion, gender, caste, tribe, etc, and many times they are discriminated racially on the bases of these factors.
We will see how democracy responds to all these social differences, divisions and inequalities
- A Story from Mexico Olympics
- Differences, similarities, divisions
- Origins of social differences
- Overlapping and cross-cutting differences
- Politics of social divisions
- Three crucial factors in deciding the outcome of politics of social divisions.