The Lesson is Designed in the form of useful notes on power sharing topic for class 10th.
Important questions on power sharing are also included in the lesson.
- All powers do not rest with any one organ of the state.
- There must be a sharing of power among the legislature, executive and judiciary.
- In this Lesson the forms of power sharing in modern democracies have been discussed.
- Starting with Belgium and Sri Lanka,it can be seen how power is shared in these countries.
- We will also understand about the vertical division of power among the different levels of governments and that it is the major form of power sharing in modern democracies.
- What is Power Sharing
- The case of Belgium
- The case of Sri Lanka
- Accommodation in Belgium
- Why Power Sharing is Desirable
- Forms of Power Sharing