Microorganisms- The organisms which cant be seen in naked eyes are called micro organisms or microbe.
- Some of can be seen with microscope.
Characteristics of micro-organisms
- Microorganisms may occur s a single cell or a collection of cells
- They are very small in size.. Cant be seen with naked eyes.
- As they can be seen with microscope so they are called microorganisms
- They are found everywhere – in air ,in water ,in thesoil, desert and also inside the body pf living organisms
- They are capable of existing in extreme conditions temperature froming a hard layer called cyst.
- when get favurable conditions they get out of the shells and multiply.
- Some microorganisms are helpful to us. while few other causes diseases.
- There are four major groups of micro-organisms
Viruses- They are sub micro organisms that hav ethe characteristics f both living and non living things.
The name of the viruses are derived from the respective hosts or the disease they cause