Nationalism in India is a tremendous force which set the collective struggle of Indian people for independence and liberate from the British domination. Nationalism in India was materialized with the participation of masses across class, castes, gender and religions to achieve freedom in the last century.
This lesson will cover the following topics:
- The First World War, Khilafat Movement, and Non-Cooperation
- Differing Strands within the movement
- Towards Civil Disobedience
- The Salt March and Civil Disobedience Movement
- Senses of Collective Belongings