- In 1917 Gandhiji was requested to look into the problems of the farmers in the context of indigo planters of Champaran in Bihar.
- Kheda Satyagraha: In Kheda, on the request of the local peasant leaders, Gandhi decided to support the struggle of the peasants for revenue remission in 1918
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat) – Gandhiji organized satyagraha in favor of cotton mill workers in 1918 at Ahmedabad.
- The Chauri Chaura incident took place on 4 February 1922 at Chauri Chaura in the Gorakhpur district of the United Province (modern Uttar Pradesh) when a large group of protesters participating in the Non-cooperation movement, clashed with police who opened fire.
- Mahatma Gandhi launched the Civil Disobedience Movement with his famous Dandi March, which began on 12th March 1930 and ended on April 6th, 1930.
Map Work on History For Class 10th.
Drag the Names to the destined positions on the map.