The History for Class 7th deals with Medieval India. From the New Kingdoms to the setting up of the Delhi Sultanate.
The Lessons further covers the Rise and Decline of the Mughal Empire.
The Lessons Covers All the Important Concepts in Indian History.
Lessons are also helpful for students preparing for SSC, NTSE, UPSC, and other competitive exams.
Additional concepts and information on Indian History are also given under each lesson so that the lessons can be useful for competitive examinations.
Do appear the Quizzes to earn free coins and rewards and book doubt classes on History for Class 10th.
1. Tracing Changes Through A Thousand
Years2. New Kings And Kingdoms
3. The Delhi Sultans
4. The Mughal Empire
5. Rulers And Buildings
6. Towns, Traders And Craftspersons
7. Tribes, Nomads, And Settled Communities
8. Devotional Paths To The Divine
9. The Making Of Regional Cultures
10. Eighteenth-Century Political Formations
Let's Try to find the
It was during the reign of Iltutmish that the Mongols under Genghis Khan invaded India.
The Mongol Empire during 1221-1327 came up with many invasions in the Indian subcontinent with many of the later raids were made by the unruly Qaraunas of Mongol origin.
- Ghiyas ud din Balban, the ninth ruler of the Mamluk dynasty of Delhi adopted the policy of blood and iron.
- This policy implied that the enemies should be tortured and treated ruthlessly.
- It enabled him to terrorize and inflict great pain on the enemies through the use of swords, strictness, and shedding of blood.
- His reign lasted from 1266 to 1287.
- The first successor of Iltutmish was Ruknud din Firuz.
- Aram Shah was the predecessor of Iltutmish.
- Ruknud din Firuz was the eldest and the ablest son of Iltutmish.
- The successor of Ruknuddin was FiruzRazia Sultana.
- Muizud din Bahram was also one of the sultans of the Mamluk Dynasty. He was the brother of Razia Sultana and son of Iltutmish and Nadira begum.