- Sustainability of development or simply sustainable development actually refers to the use of natural resources available on earth for development in careful and limited manner in the present in such a way that the next coming generations are not deprived of its benefits and also can have the opportunity to utilize them.
- Sustainable development stresses on the use of renewable energy.
- Non-renewable resources are the resources which will get exhausted after a limit of use in the coming years and cannot be renewed or reproduced. Oil and natural gas are popular example.
- But development through these resources are not sustainable since they are limited.
- Therefore, we have to explore resources which can be alternative of them and help us sustain our development. They can be groundwater, wind energy, biomass, hydropower and solar energy etc.