- The world is getting increasingly interconnected.
- While this interconnections across countries has many dimensions — cultural, political, social and economic.
- Take for example the recent spread of Covid-19 Disease, originating from China , it affected the whole world so quickly , affective millions of life , Economy, Job, changing the way we live.
- Globalization is the integration of people lives and the culture.
- We will look at globalization and its effects at a limited sense and scale in this lesson.
- It defines globalisation as the integration between countries through foreign trade and foreign investments by multinational corporations (MNCs)
- It is the process of rapid integration or interconnection between countries.
- There is one more way through which countries are becoming closer and that is Movement of people between countries.
- People usually move from one country to another in search of jobs or better education.
- This is also a result of Globalisation
Topics Covered Under this lesson are
- Production Across Countries
- Interlinking Production Across Countries
- Foreign Trade And Integration Of Markets
- What Is Globalisation?
- Factors That Have Enabled Globalisation
- World Trade Organisation
- Impact Of Globalisation In India
- The Struggle For A Fair Globalisation
- NCERT Solutions
- Important Previous Year Questions
0% Complete 0/6 Steps