Computer Mock Test For SSC Exams
Test Duration: 30 Minutes
Total Marks: 50
0 of 50 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 50 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What are the contents that are lost on turning OFF the computer?
2. Assembly language is a
3. The binary system is a number system to the base
4. Which of the following is not an example of hardware?
5. What happens when we try to delete the files on the floppy?
6. In a sequence of events that takes place in an instruction cycle, the first cycle is
7. Computer systems are comprised of
8. Press ……… to move the insertion point to the address box or to highlight the URL in the address.
9. In an analog computer,
10. VGA stands for
11. Which of the following memory chips is faster?
12. An improvement on the ENIAC was made possible with the help of the mathematician
13. A person who used his or her expertise to gain access to other people’s computers to get information illegally or do damage is a
14. Which of the following is an example of storage devices?
15. The basic computer processing cycle consists of
16. Video processor consists of …… and ……, which store and process images.
17. ……. are specially designed computers that perform complex calculations extremely rapidly.
18. Which of the following domains is used by profit business?
19. To reload a Web page, press the …… button.
20. Where are you likely to find an embedded operating system?
21. A popular way to learn about computers without ever going to a classroom is called
22. It ensures that data is not accessed by any unauthorized person.
23. Reusable optical storage will typically have an acronym
24. Mobile commerce is best described as
25. A(n) ………. is composed of several computers connected together to share resources and data.
26. Which of the following is a storage device that uses rigid, permanently installed magnetic disks to store data/information?
27. Which of the following is contained on chips connected to the system board and is a holding area for data instructions and information?
28. The smallest unit of information about a record in a database is called a
29. A(n) ………. is a special visual and audio effect applied in PowerPoint to text or content.
30. Which of the following is a programming language for creating special programs like Applets?
31. The piece of hardware that converts your computer’s digital signal to an analog signal that can travel over telephone lines is called a
32. Personal computers can be connected together to form a
33. You can keep your personal files/folders in
34. Which of the following is a graphic package?
35. Default paper size of Word documents is
36. Which PowerPoint view displays each slide of the presentation as a thumbnail and is useful for rearranging slides?
37. Example of an impact printer is
38. Notification area is found on which side of the desktop?
39. Which shortcut key is used to search for a file or a folder?
40. Which of the following is not a layer of OSI model?
41. Who invented Linux?
42. Which command is used to search all the text files in any drive?
43. Motherboard is also known as
44. The collection of links throughout the Internet creates an interconnected/network called the
45. Every computer has a(n) ……. many ……… .
46. ……… are basically questions based on the data available in a database.
47. Which number system is used by computers to store data and perform calculations?
48. Cache is a
49. In which year, IBM made the first electronic computer?
50. What is ‘Quick Heal’?